Tuesday, July 16, 2013

First Post!


First post and I think it deserves to go to this album! 

If you know what it is and have listened to it, you would know how amazing it is! Knowing that their next tour in London is not far away and they will be playing something from this album, makes me even more excited to see them! (Buy Tickets here) They can never disappoint..if you think they are good on the album..I can tell you that they are even better live! I know..'How could they get better?', well trust me! If you are into this type of music, you will love this!
Even if you haven't heard this album yet, give it a go..it won't disappoint!
To some people that might not recognize the album or might not heard it yet, this is Letlive's new album The Blackest Beautiful.
Hope you'll enjoy listening to it as much as I have since it came out!

Tanya xo

No comments:

Post a Comment